The Women’s Twilight League will be on Wednesday evenings starting on 5/24/17. The format will be Shambles with a 5:15 p.m. shotgun start. The Friday Women’s 18-hole league will start on 5/26/17 with varying formats featuring team, partner and individual events. The computer drawn teams will tee off starting at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday Ladies Twilight Schedule Wednesday August 9, 5:15pm,Wednesday August 16, 5:15pm,Wednesday August 23,5:15pm ,Wednesday August 30, 5:15pm
FRIDAY 18 HOLE WOMEN’S GOLF LEAGUE
This year the Brattleboro Country Club will have an 18 hole Friday Women’s League. This league will be 12 weeks long starting on May 26th .
• Must be a member of Brattleboro Country Club
• All Players must have a current GHIN handicap of 36 or lower(if handicap goes above 36 during the season you may continue to play)
• Cost for the Friday League will be $25.00 per player for end of season prizes
• Signup for each week will be by 9:00 a.m. Thursday morning (Not necessary to play every week)
• Tee times will start at 8:30 a.m.
• Teams will be computer drawn by handicap
• Different format each week. There will be individual, partner and team events
• We hope you will stay for lunch after play and support the club
FRIDAY 18 HOLE WOMEN’S LEAGUE SCHEDULE
Each Week will be a different format played as individuals, partners or teams. All teams will be computer drawn. All team and partner events will be net only.
All individual events will be gross and net.
5/26/17 Individual = Gross and Net Individual will record both her gross and net score for each hole
6/2/17 Partners – Stableford - Net Points are given for net scores on each hole. 1 – bogey, 2 – par 3-birdie and 4 for eagle. Scores are the combined score of the two person team
6/9/17 Teams - 1-2-3 on 5-4-3 -Net 1 Net best ball of the team on par 5’s, 2 net best ball on par 4’s and 3 net best balls on par 3’s
6/16/17 T’S AND F’S – Individual Net and Gross Each player will count only the gross and net scores on the holes Starting with a “T” or an “F”. 2-3-4-5-10-12-13-14-15
6/23/17 NO LEAGUE
6/30/17 Teams - 2 best balls Two best balls (net)
7/7/17 Teams -Red, White and Blue - Net 150 yard markers will have either Red, White or Blue designating pin location. On holes with Red – team will record 1 net score, on holes with White – teams will record 2 net scores, on holes with Blue – teams will record 3 net scores
7/14/17 Teams – Quota Each player on the team will be given a POINT QUOTA. This is Determined by subtracting the players handicap from 36. Example if a player has a 20 handicap her Point Quota will be 16. Points are scored by a players GROSS score. 1 point for bogey, 2 for par, 4 for Birdie and 8 for eagle. If the player in the example above gets 20 Points then her score would be +4 quota points. Team with the highest quota point wins.
7/21/17 Individual – Fewest Putts Winner will be player who records the fewest putts for 18 holes
7/28/17 Partners – One best ball of twosome – Net Two person teams with 1 best ball net on each hole
8/4/17 NO LEAGUE
8/11/17 Teams - 1-2-3 on 5-4-3 -Net 1 Net best ball of the team on par 5’s, 2 net best ball on par 4’s and 3 net best balls on par 3’s
8/18/17 Individual – Ringers – Gross & Net
8/25/17 The best one gross and one net score for each hole from two days’ play.
Even though this is a two day tournament one day play is allowed and your ringer score will be from that one day.
FRIDAY LADIES 18 HOLE LEAGUE RULES AND PAYOUT
1. Each week is a different format alternating team, partner and individual events
2. Signup is by 9:00 a.m. Thursday morning – NO EXCEPTIONS
3. All team and partner events are net only. Individual events are gross and net
4. All play during Friday league will be from the Green Tee Markers
5. We will be playing preferred lies.
6. Please keep up with the group in front of you.